Tuesday, March 16, 2010

(122/365) How I Spend A Lot of My Time

ShopPBS.OrgDicksSportingGoods.com

ArabicChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)DeutchEspanolFrenchItalianJapaneseKoreanPortugueseRussian
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

When I am not at shows or doing photo work, I am usually on this computer. No, I'm not always on twitter or talking to Monique (like I wish I was), I am also working on photos, layouts, designs, sending emails, checking my Myspace and Facebook, watching videos on YouTube, and much more. Also, you may think my desk is a mess, well, it is, but a few months ago it was much worse.

As for today, I spent just about all day on this working on logos and a layout, plus getting some homework done.

View large to read the conversation and to see the latest tweet before taking this photo.

Also, let's dedicate this photo to Monique Dibich. This will be our little place holder until I can actually get you in my 365.


Strobist:
-Vivitar 285HV, 1/16 power, camera left and right, bare
-Vivitar 285HV, 1/16 power, bounced off ceiling, bare

ArabicChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)DeutchEspanolFrenchItalianJapaneseKoreanPortugueseRussian
Personalized MY M&M'S® CandiesObama on 60 Minutes DVDGreat Prices at booksamillion.com (Web-Page) http://computer.tutor2008.googlepages.com/tutor2
(Album / Profile) http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5745&l=970be&id=1661531726Click here for the Best Buy Free Shipping OffersShop the Official Coca-Cola Store!leonard.wilson2009@hotmail.com

No comments: